Taxera is a Swiss based company that helps multinationals globally manage their Indirect Tax compliance operations from a single platform in the cloud. It encompasses the following apps: eInvoicing, eReporting (including SAF-T), Tax data Reconciliation, VAT Submission, as well as deep embedded Analytics; Taxera is connected in real time to governments around the world and integrate seamlessly with SAP, Oracle and any major ERP.
eInvoicing / eReporting / SAF-T / Continuous Transaction Control
Single global cloud platform for all your tax mandates pre-integrated to the tax authorities permanently and automatically updated with latest regulations; Teams from Tax/GBS/SSC/IT can reconcile data from multiple source system to Taxera at any time in real time with a few clicks.
Tax Data Reconciliation Cockpit
Reconcile VAT Returns / eInvoicing / GL at month end; Provides full analysis of differences between these 3 data sets at company code/tax code level by month/by fiscal year and other data segments and then drill down to document level – all by output and input taxes.
VAT Submissions Cockpit
Manage your VAT returns within one single platform globally; Workflow approval embedded into process for review and approvals; Create and submit, with the local country forms.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- VAT/GST/Intrastat/EC Sales submissions
- Real time reconciliation
- Automated Tax Completion and submissions
- Real-time reporting / SAF-T/B2G
- Cloud native platform for speed, and flexibility.
- API driven for deep flexible integration
- Integrate seamlessly with all ERP
- Leverage latest technologies such as Live Analytics, Robot Process Automation and Blockchain
- Dashboards and data visualisation for the status of your submissions globally
- Static and interactive reporting
- Single global dashboard to manage your functional organisation
- Mobile capability ensures data availability anytime, anywhere
- Ensure automated day to day compliance with Taxera’s Compliance engine
- Full Audit logs across the platform, review what was done by user
- Ability to deal with audits in realtime
- Compliance with all relevant laws, rules, regulations and reporting / disclosure requirements
- Continuous transactions controls
- Streamline tax compliance through automatic tax controls
- Get insights into your tax compliance status and remediation activities
- Statutory Reporting
- BEPS Pillar 1 & 2 Analysis
- CbCr Reporting
- Transfer pricing analytics
Achieve your next steps of digital transformation
BUILD YOUR TAX TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS CASE
To meet today’s tsunami of highly disruptive and ever growing government legislation,
Taxera’s platform helps manage your eGovernment needs end to end.
- Single global platform for all your tax mandates, single dashboard for best User experience
- Stay automatically updated with latest regulations
- From your SAP system, preintegrated to the tax authorities, in a single cloud platform
- Automate all your tax data reconciliation, and save thousands of hours annually
- The only platform that reconciles your eInvoicing data, to your GL and VAT returns automatically
- Leverage Taxera Reconciliation Cockpit, for acceleration of your month end closure, and audit compliance.
Click here for more information
- Manage your VAT returns within one single platform globally
- Workflow approval embedded into process for review and approvals
- Create and submit, with local country forms integrated for your benefit
- Prebuilt dashboard for Tax Function performance management
- Real time analytics for all eInvoicing, Reconciliation and VAT Submissions
- Live analytics for real time data views
- No ABAP Addons or disruption to your existing processes and IT architecture
- Minimal data set stored on our platform for optimal Client security
- Using the latest cybersecurity and protocols including IAS
- Deliver real-time, reliable information to a wide group of people
- Create a system where both taxpayers and tax authorities have equal confidence in the veracity of the data collected
- Easier for people to pay tax and for governments to narrow the tax gapFind out more about Taxera’s Blockchain approach here